Monday, March 26, 2012


There have been great moments living Life as The Lionhearted Kat. Sometimes I’m like my photo above, eating pizza,
Resting, relaxing and refreshing old relationships.

Other days I making all these new acquaintances—doctors, residents, nurses and other caregivers. I’m not a caregiver anymore and I don’t have a live-in-caregiver with me now, but my heart hurts for those in the caregiving situation. Many times they hide the weariness, but if you catch them alone, they let their guard down.


In most circumstances there is not a thing I can do to relieve their situation except listen and pray.           

I’m writing an article about those caregiver days, but this post-cancer-caregiver of a cancer survivor, is tired of the haunting hurt. I’ll get the story done and then focus on the 4 R’s above.
           
            This I know:

·         Life is more than cancer.
·         Life is more than survival.
·         Life is more than a bad experience.
·         Life is more than the past.
·         Life is more than caregiving.

Praise the Lord for yesterday.
                        Thank him for today.
                                    Look forward to tomorrow.
                                                Despite all odds, this too shall pass.

No comments: