Thursday, May 24, 2012

Next Chapter of Life



The quotation reminded me that on March 11, 2012 I committed myself to the next chapter of my life. Until then, my focus remained on life with husband. He could fix this or that. He would plant the flowers. He’d know when my car needed tires. Or how empty my bed without him.

On that Sunday in March our Pastor read from Joshua 24, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” I scrawled across a note paper, “Me and my house, Paddy and me, we will serve the lord.” My anger spilled through the ink until a still small voice inside said, “Kat, ask me. Just ask me.”

After the sermon I bawled a bucket load of tears, asked the Lord to forgive me for not trusting him with all the little things in my life and determined I could live without husband.

Freedom comes when we let God have full control of our lives.


quote from ♥ >>>> www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com

No comments: